Birthright depends entirely on the generous donations from our supporters.
If you would like to help Birthright in its mission please consider becoming a monthly donor.
Your donation at work – How does your donation assist the many mothers and babies seeking Birthright help?
In 2015 the Birthright office was open 18 hours each week
- 909 women visited Birthright
- 516 phone calls were answered
- 848 free pregnancy test were given
- 375 Health Department forms were completed
- 75 pregnant women received Prenatal vitamins distributed by Cowan Pharmacy
- 4 women received initial prenatal visit with Dr. Myer
- 176 women received maternity clothes – all given by generous donors
- 137 newborn layettes distributed
- Individual needs according to circumstances
- All staffed entirely by unpaid volunteers
“Ella’s” story: Abandoned by the father of her children, Ella struggled to maintain her job, seek housing and care for her 2 year old. Baby #2 was due Christmas Eve and by early December permanent housing became available. Birthright and another organization, Project Gabriel provided the deposit and the day after moving into the new apartment, Baby “Jenna” arrived! All are doing well, Mom is back to work and Ella is thankful and feels truly blessed. We will check in with Ella from time to time.